GOLDEN TRIANGLE - GARDENS *
Bangalore : Mysore : Hassan
Sravenbelgola : Srirangapatnam : Belur
- the capital city of Karnataka, is a veritable melting pot of various
races and cultures. This Garden City has well laid out parks, gardens,
long avenues of blossoming trees and salubrious climate. MYSORE - former
Capital of the erstwhile Wodeyars, is also known as the City of Palaces.
Located 770 m above sea level- Mysore despite being ruled by different
rulers and kingdoms for ages, still retains its old charm and stately
beauty. BELUR - a tribute to the craftsmen of Hoysala, is known for
star-shaped temples on raised platforms and beautifully chiseled bracket
figures. The world's tallest monolithic statue measuring 17 m high is
located at SRAVENBELGOLA.
- Arrive Bangalore. PM city tour. Overnight at
- AM Drive to Hassan via Sravanbelagola. PM
excursion to Halebid and Belur. Overnight at hotel.
- tour of Hassan. PM drive to Mysore . Overnight
- AM tour of Mysore city. PM free.
- AM drive to Bangalore enroute visiting
Srirangapatnam to board flight / train for onward destination
MORE - wild life,
offbeat spots - aihole, cave temples at badami, heritage center at
Contact Us |
Guest Book |
© 2003, VINstring Holidays, New Delhi (INDIA)
YWCA International Guest House
10 Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
Tel.: 91-11-23368717, 23368759
Fax in U.S. .:(775) 255 1052
Website Designed by